Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Garlic and Herb Oven Roasted Salmon

The other day, I was able to snag a few salmon fillets at the store and I've been trying to figure out how I want to cook them this time. I usually toss them in a skillet with some butter, garlic and a splash of lemon juice, but I wanted something a little different this time, and I didn't want to have to babysit them while I fixed the side dishes too. Oven roasting seemed like my best option. And after I tasted it, I doubt I'll fix them on the stove top anymore!


Garlic and Herb Roasted Salmon

2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons rosemary
2-3 Tablespoons parsley
salt
1-2 lbs salmon

Let the olive oil infuse with the garlic and rosemary while you get the salmon ready


Line a baking sheet with foil, then add another layer of foil to wrap the salmon in. Lay out the fillets and sprinkle with salt.


Brush the infused olive oil over the fish, then top with parsley.


Bring the edges of the foil together and pinch together to lock in all the moisture, and bake at 375 until the fish is flaky. Depending on the thickness of the fish, it should take around 25 minutes.



Serve over veggie noodles for a primal/paleo friendly dinner. 


No comments: