Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#fabFortville Tour

Last night, I got to check explore the great town of Fortville. Fortville is a small town just outside of Indianapolis. Even though I'm only about 20 minutes away, I can honestly say before last night I had never stopped in any of the shops in Fortville. I had driven through main street many times so the area was familiar, but I had never really explored.






Thanks to the ladies over at Fortville Mama and the Fortville Chamber of Commerce, a group of us got to check out some of the great places Fortville has to offer. Our tour included nine stops, each one offering many unique finds and some fabulous food.

Palette and Paper is your crafting headquarters for unique embellishments. And bonus-they have a great workspace you can rent out!  This would be a great spot for a girls day out.

Our next stop was Studio 309. They set us up with a string art project, which by the way is probably the limits of my artistic abilities! I still had a great time and now I have a cute little piece of my own art to adorn my desk.

We moved on to Best of What's Around, which had lots of great repurposed furniture and decor.
A photo posted by Jennifer Pinkston (@jen_pinkston) on
Next was Java Junction and R-SmokeHouse.I won a bag of Java Junction's coffee last night and I can't wait to try it!
R-SmokeHouse gave us lots of great food! I had pulled pork nachos, a pork slider, more pulled pork and baked beans. I know the husband will love this place! I can't wait to take him there!

Our tour also included stops at Simply More Home Furnishings, The Gypsy Chicks, The Studio and Indulge.

 Again, thanks to Fortville Mama and all the great local businesses that made this tour happen!

No comments: